KADETT GT/E RALLY
Professionally built Kadett GT/E to full rally Gr.2 spec with no expense spared using only the best parts available.
The quality build of this car is to a very high standard, not to be confused with the usual clubmans spec GT/E.
Actually offered with no engine but otherwise complete (including gearbox, radiator, etc. Just engine missing)
Here is a brief description of the car specifications:
– Bodyshell sand blasted, reinforced and seam welded. Jacking/stand points fitted. Weld-in Safety Devices roll cage.
– ZF close ratio gearbox with Elite gearkit
– AP 4 pot Montecarlo brakes, hydraulic hand brake, pedal box
– AP 2 pot rear calipers
– Atlas axle with plated LSD and reinforced driveshafts
– Bilstein Motorsport suspension all round
– Motorsport pourpose built wiring loom, Stack gauges and first quality switches and electical components.
– ATS period correct wheels
– Aluminium radiator
– Safety fuel cell, similar to ex-works cars
– All fuel and brake hoses and fittings first quality
More detailed information and photos on request.
This car was built in 2011/12 and it has only been used a couple of times only. It’s still in as new condition. It just needs and engine but anything else is there and in as new condition. There are 8v and 16v period FIA options on the market but also ideal to fit a modern engine if you don’t plan to score on FIA events.
It represents a very competitive car, with podium finishing potential in pre-80 class. Kadett GT/E’s were very competitive cars back in the 70’s early 80’s with numerous international rally wins all over Europe.
With actual historic rallying entry lists full of Escorts, this car would be much admired and would reward the driver with extra coverage in the event of doing a good result.